The Watchtower of Destruction: The Ferrett's Journal - New Year's Eve
[Recent Entries][Archive][Friends][User Info]
New Year's Eve|
My resolutions in a nutshell?
1) Sell the novel.
2) Sell my writing, or make progress towards it, every day.
3) Begin jogging again.
4) Return all phone calls and emails within 24 hours.
5) Think twice before responding. (But less than 24 hours.)
6) Expand my brain a little every day.
7) Remember that I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the world, and treat her as she deserves. I do okay with that. I could do a lot better.
8) Start roleplaying again.
Good luck to you. And love. And may this year be better than the last.
Woot! Roleplaying is fun :-).
Happy New Year, and I return your wish for this year to be better than the last for you as well.
Have you considered releasing the novel under a Creative Commons
licence of some sort?
|Date:||January 1st, 2007 02:14 pm (UTC)|| |
Thanks for the good wishes. May your new year bring love and learning to you.
|Date:||January 1st, 2007 04:57 pm (UTC)|| |
Good luck selling the novel. From what you're mentioned of it, it sounds like something I'd like to pick up at the local Barnes & Noble sometime.
|Date:||January 3rd, 2007 03:23 am (UTC)|| |
Since you mention it...
I'm all in favor of #s 4 and 8. The mavericks are back. It'd be great to have you in with the gang again...