The Watchtower of Destruction: The Ferrett's Journal - The Correlary, Which I Cannot Spell Without A Spell-Checker
[Recent Entries][Archive][Friends][User Info]
The Correlary, Which I Cannot Spell Without A Spell-Checker|
1. I will try to use better sentence structure since you requested it. However, I am human and I've been typing now for 16 hours straight, so some understanding on your part would be appreciated. Also, one can make the same mistake over and over again when one is as tired as I am.
2. I will not respond again if you continue to use insults. I think that you and I COULD have an intelligent conversation on this topic, and I enjoy conversation if it can be held in a mature manner. I do not usually resort to such as I have with HER today, so I really do not care to start another conversation up that is the same. Additionally, I will not allow you to hide insult after insult under the guise of conversation.
3. If you and I continue this discussion, unless you have specifically mentioned or asked about me or my life, I will use the example of some other woman so as to not confuse. I have repeatedly, when complimenting myself, always followed that up with a phrase such as: as I believe any woman can do in order to show that I am not referring to myself singularly, but everyone seems to be missing that. I will then simplify.
4. I was not intending to imply that female sexual qualities were all physical or that the male sexual qualities were not. I merely said they had sexual qualities for the purpose of attraction. Yes, sexuality is more complex than that. In fact, I talked about that concept further up the string.
5. When I was speaking initially of using my sexuality to get my husband's attention, I was speaking specifically of getting his "physical" attention. After all, if you want a physical response, a physical method works best. That's not manipulation. It's not coercion. It's me walking the right way. It's the right shirt so he can see what he likes to see. My body is his to enjoy (within reason), and when I wish to be enjoyed, I use physical means to let him know that. Sometimes he may or may not initially be "in the mood", so I spray the perfume that really does it to him. That usually works and if it doesn't, I see that he is truly busy and I come back later.
That is what I was referring to when I said that I used my sexuality, but only on my special ones in my life. There's nothing wrong with that. For some reason though, I'm getting flamed for that statement.
I'm not manipulating anyone. I'm using the traits that God gave me to attract the man they were intended to attract in the way he likes to be attracted! WTF?
I resent your statement that "that's the only way you can". We are talking about sexuality, so why in the world would I talk about anything other than that? I do touch on other things that get attention, but it is not the topic of this discussion. You're making that statement was an attempt at a flat out insult and is meaningless.
If you'd like to discuss topics like what part does intelligence or various skills play in the attraction within a relationship, then other things would have a part. However, this thread is about sexuality. Feel free to change the topic to that, but please don't insult me because that is NOT what the topic is.
RE: 1. Thank you and will do (in regards to understanding and sleep and such...I do understand.)
RE: 2. Nothing I wrote was intended as insult. I'm a Sag. I'm very blunt about insults to the point of almost ending up in fist-fights over it so if what I was typing was interpreted as insults, that was not the intention and I do appologize.
RE 3. I appreciate the simplification. Secret: this is only a sticking point because I used to use myself as example in many arguments and got nailed on it so now, I tend to see it and point it out with far more frequency than I used to.
RE 4: No real response. This could be an interesting topic of discussion though.
RE 5: I never mentioned coersion, though I wonder where the line between seduction and coersion is...again, another topic of discussion...
As for the rest...I personally believe that there is more to sexuality than just the physical. And before I elaborate, I want to make sure that that makes sense. Does the idea that there is more to sexuality than the physical make sense?
Absolutely. I spoke of it above.
I have three discussion points here that I will post publicly in my journal in the am. It should be interesting.
I think you'll find a balanced bunch there.
Not to mention, I haven't made a SERIOUS post PUBLIC there in a long time.
I'm sure ferrett will be happy to be rid of me :)
I will look for it in the morning. Until then, good night.