How To Be A Snob: Drinking Alcohol - The Watchtower of Destruction: The Ferrett's Journal
How To Be A Snob: Drinking Alcohol|
|Date:||February 27th, 2008 10:25 pm (UTC)|| |
I'm more annoyed about the fact that I can't find a way to make tea that I'd like, though. (How can people stand scalding their lips with hot water with a faint different taste in the water taste?)
1) Open box of Twinings tea bags. If you're after a flavour you'll definitely taste, get Assam (malty) or Lapsang Souchong (smoky).
2) Stick teabag in mug and pour on boiling water.
3) Leave for five minutes or so, or at least until the water's turned a very dark brown.
4) Take the teabag out and -- if you opted for Assam or just like milk -- add a little bit of milk.
5) Leave until it's a drinkable temperature. Lapsang's nicer when it's really warm rather than sipping-hot.